Jan 21, 2022
Happy 2022 to all the listeners out there! 2021 was a bitch to say
the least but you know the motto, “Fuck that bitch”.
Episode 103 is sponsored by Adam & Eve make sure you use
promo code PPOG with all your Sneaky Links this Valentine's Season
Adam & Eve is currently offering 50% off almost any item, plus
10 FREE GIFTS (item for her, item for him, item for both, 6 movies
and free shipping) with promo code PPOG. Be sure to use offer code
PPOG, again that's PPOG because without it…there will be NO FREE
Tell them yah boy Sweet Baby Clay sent ya.
On this episode we discuss the following:
- Are we stuck in a pandemic world, Is NYE partying still the
move in a 2022 pandemic world?
- RIP Bob Saget, we
had to pour out a little liquor for the big homie, In
case you were wondering what the champagne was hitting for here’s a
James Brown lobby to get Martin Luther King Jr. day a federal
- Did anyone see the Matrix??? Did it slap, it seems like we all
are indifferent on it.
- Movie theater vs Directly to the Trap viewing
- Did you know that Black/African American author, Sophia Stewart
wrote a book in the 80’s called “The Third Eye” and won a copyright
Case for the movie the Matrix?
- So, we have a new sponsorship coming up in a few weeks and
oddly enough their product aligns with us perfectly.
*Thanks BeatStars for the sponsorship, we look forward to
working with you in the future and appreciate the merch – Jeff,
Clay , and Josh”
- How Stevie Wonder’s
‘Happy Birthday’helped form Martin Luther King holiday.
- Are the Kardashian-Davidson-West-Fox-Jenner family creating the
biggest distraction ever to keep our focus off Travis Scott
- The City Boys brought Moonman Ye back in for the 2022, shoutout
to Future (side note the podcast art is an original photo taken by
Jeff of Ye circa 2011 @ SXSW peep the NFT
Ye SXSW 2011
- The Weeknd dropped, why does he look like an old man? What if
he really is an old man and he’s been trolling us the whole
- Who had the best fuckin 2021 artist wise? A lot of folks had a
nice little glow up.
- Rick Ross walked out on the 85 South Show and we wanna know
- Jeff is getting Da Baby Burnout, is it about aborting Da
- Do you know the origins of ghetto;
Ghetto, formerly a street, or quarter, of a city
set apart as a legally enforced residence area for Jews.
- Are concerts back for 2022?
Our website is still up and active however we are in the process
of throwing some D’s on it. In the meantime join our slack